Other Ways to Give
A Gift of Property: You may wish to transfer ownership of your property (real estate, works of art, etc.) and receive a charitable tax deduction. In addition, gifts of residual interest may be considered in which you may retain the use of the property during your lifetime. Benefits include:
- Income tax deduction
- Avoidance of capital gains tax
- Continued use of your property for life in some instances
- Your gift passes to CSPF outside of the estate process
- Satisfaction of knowing CSPF will have the benefit of your gift in the future
CSPF Endowment Fund: You have the opportunity to participate in the CSPF endowment fund by creating your own named fund that endows those activities in which you have an enduring interest. Benefits include:
- Allows gifting over time with current tax savings
- Creation of a lasting memorial as endowments are established in perpetuity
- Extreme flexibility – plan can begin immediately or after a predetermined time
Minimum gift sizes and spending levels can vary. Please contact Natalia Straus at 415-578-6084 or email@example.com for endowment information and to learn more about how you can help us protect our state parks for future generations.
Cash: This type of gift is simple and eligible for an immediate charitable tax deduction.
If you have any questions, please email Natalia Straus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support.